From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hamied Haroon
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 9:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] dcm2niigui

Hello!

When I run dcm2niigui on my diffusion DICOM files, I get two lots of Analyze (or NIfTI) images: one of these have filenames prefixed by “x”. Does anyone know what the difference is between the two sets, please?

I’m sorry if this is a daft question or this isn’t the right place to ask it!

Many thanks.

Best wishes,

Hamied

Hamied A Haroon, PhD | Research Associate in MR Imaging

Centre for Imaging Sciences | Institute of Population Health | Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences | The University of Manchester

Room G.605 | Stopford Building | Oxford Road | Manchester M13 9PT | T: 0161 275 5154 | F: 0161 275 5145

What Are We Hiding?” – the first national conference of the UK’s disabled workforce

6th June 2014 at The University of Manchester

Details and booking: https://www.meeting.co.uk/confercare/dsnconference2014/