This should be pretty easy: look at how randomise is called in the dual_regression script.  It has to be run on each of the stage2 output files you're interested in (there's one for each ICA component).

I'd also recommend first checking how long the first stages took: it may be that the randomise calls took much of the processing time.  I'd suggest assessing your dual regression call (e.g. n_perm) and/or finding a faster computer: this seems very slow for a regular sized dataset.