Hi,

It depends on what kind of ICA analysis you are doing and where you are looking.
They are likely to either be based on an alternative hypothesis test or a post-hoc model fit to component timecourses.
Thresholding and reporting statistics is not often done for ICA, except in the case of dual regression, where the outputs are actually from randomise.
See the wiki and ICA papers for more information.

All the best,
	Mark