From: Mahmoud <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, May 7, 2014 5:25 PM
To: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [FSL] Siemens Diffusion Data

Hamid,

I know that if you convert your DICOM data to NifTI with dicm2nii software it gives you both bvalues and bvectors which are needed for DTI processing by software like FSL.
If you still need to know the gradient vector from DICOM header, it is stored as below:

(0019, 100e) DiffusionGradinetDirection
(0019, 100c) B_value

Mahmoud