Hi Kaitlyn,

I'm not sure that that is the best approach. My first suggestion is that you first ask whomever planned the experiment; that person should have a clue on what the hypothesis was, and the best way to assess it.

In any case, I don't think you need a repeated measurements ANOVA. Instead, model the 5 conditions from on each session at the 1st level for each subject, including the interaction EVs (see the options in FEAT when assembling the design), and add the contrasts there. At the higher level, test the resulting COPEs from the 1st level, without the need to consider repeated measures. A simple one-sample t-test should do the trick then.

All the best,

Anderson