Dear Enrico,

I just tested. The thr0 works really well and can cleanly separate a mask into non-overlapping ROIs and those ROIs capture the whole brain!

to be exact, what does thr0 mean?

Thanks again!
Daniel
--
Daniel (Yung-Jui) Yang, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher

On 5/28/14 1:34 PM, "Enrico Glerean" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

One option is to use the HO maxprob th0 file that comes with fsl.

Alternatively, you load the probabilistic HO atlas e.g. in matlab, then each volume is a Roi. If you take the max over the 4th dimension you see for each voxel which roi is more probable. You can see how I did it here https://code.google.com/p/funpsy/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fatlases%253Fstate%253Dclosed and if you download the file HO_2mm_rois.mat you get a struct with Rois and for each Rois the voxel ids.

Best
Enrico

--
Enrico Glerean (MSc.)