Dear Mark,

thanks a lot, that is reassuring. I do agree that the correction in the
distorted areas looks good. What I was concerned about is the stretching
outside the brain as I didn't know whether this was indicating a deeper
problem with the fieldmaps.

An experienced opinion on the data is very much what I needed. Thank you
for the intensive and immediate support in this question.

Best regards,
Julia