Hi Angelika

You'd like to correlate the FA at each voxel with the MD at that same
voxel, across subjects (or, instead of FA and MD, other quantities, and/or
deviations from a voxelwise database). For this, I suggest using the
options in randomise for voxelwise regressors, i.e., --vxf and --vxl.

All the best,

Anderson