Thanks for getting back to me Professor, I really appreciate it, and your comments, which I will definitely take into account.

It is certainly a substantial tome, and if people feel it is appropriate, I am more than happy to extend the timetable for this project to months, rather than weeks, which I appreciate may have been somewhat ambitious!

Either way, I can't help but feel that this venue would be a very interesting place to have this conversation, though I should perhaps consider that there are just over 300 people on this list, many of whom may not agree!

All best wishes,

Jacob