has anybody suggested The Warriors - walking, running and trains

Jack

On 23/05/2014, at 7:54 AM, Luis Rocha Antunes wrote:

Thank you for your kind words Thomas! Feel free to use it, it's open access. There's a lot more to explore in relation to the topic, so it would be exciting to see other angles and perspectives. There's also an excellent short essay giving further context: http://www.16-9.dk/2008-11/side11_inenglish.htm
Walking is such a fundamental part of film... Fascinating topic you decided to teach, I think.
Luis