From: Film-Philosophy [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Kendall, Tina [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 5:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FILM-PHILOSOPHY] Films about walking

Hi Thomas,

How about
Gus van Sant's Gerry or Bruno Dumont's Hors Satan/Outside Satan?

Tina

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 May 2014, at 22:06, "Thomas Deane Tucker" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Dear Film-Philosophers,
I am teaching a course in the fall on the philosophy, literature, and cultural representations of walking. I am looking for films where walking plays a central role to either show in the class or to reference. So far my list includes The Way, Wizard of Oz, Walkabout, Meek’s Cutoff, Walking (Canadian short), and the Way Back. Can anyone help add to my list?
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Thomas Deane Tucker

-- To manage your subscription or unsubscribe from the Film-Philosophy list, please visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html -- Film-Philosophy Journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com/ Film-Philosophy Conference 2014 (University of Glasgow 2-4 July): http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference/ --

World-leading research.  The government rated 8 areas of our research activity as world-leading in the Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) 2008, they were:   Allied Health Professions & Studies; Art & Design; English Language & Literature; Geography & Environmental Studies; History; Music; Psychology and Social Work & Social Policy & Administration.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the above named recipient(s) only and may be privileged. If they have come to you in error you must take  no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone: please reply to this e-mail to highlight the error and then immediately delete the e-mail from your system. Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Anglia Ruskin University.
Although measures have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus we advise that, in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. Please note that this message has been sent over public networks which may not be a 100% secure communications.