Rabbit Proof Fence? Oh, and Walkabout of course.

Damian

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Thomas Deane Tucker" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [FILM-PHILOSOPHY] Films about walking
Date: Thu, May 22, 2014 22:06

Dear Film-Philosophers,
I am teaching a course in the fall on the philosophy, literature, and cultural representations of walking. I am looking for films where walking plays a central role to either show in the class or to reference. So far my list includes The Way, Wizard of Oz, Walkabout, Meek’s Cutoff, Walking (Canadian short), and the Way Back. Can anyone help add to my list?
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Thomas Deane Tucker

-- To manage your subscription or unsubscribe from the Film-Philosophy list, please visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html -- Film-Philosophy Journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com/ Film-Philosophy Conference 2014 (University of Glasgow 2-4 July): http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference/ --

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS.  There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.