The Ministry of Silly Walks I think. Great idea for comic relief!

Best,
Thomas

Thomas Deane Tucker, Ph.D.
Professor of Humanities
Department of English and Humanities
Chadron State College
1000 Main Street—Old ADM 209
Chadron, NE 69337
(308) 432-6309

Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~Plato

On May 22, 2014, at 11:01 PM, Hrvoje Turkovic <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

In Monty Pyton TV serie - Monty Pyton Flying Circus - there is en episode with a variety of "funny walks" - I do not remember which one.

Hrvoje

-- To manage your subscription or unsubscribe from the Film-Philosophy list, please visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html -- Film-Philosophy Journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com/ Film-Philosophy Conference 2014 (University of Glasgow 2-4 July): http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference/ --