Sent: 14 May 2014 10:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: VTCT INTERNAL FORM

Sally, we’re not at that stage yet but if we do design a form, we will.

Martin Laverick

Exams Manager

Harlow College, Velizy Avenue, Harlow CM20 3LH

Telephone (01279) 868238

Sent: 13 May 2014 19:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: VTCT INTERNAL FORM

Hi everyone

Could anyone share with me an internal results form you have in place for VTCT so tutors can fill them in and then send to the Exams Office for processing.   I can then adapt this for our use.

VTCT don’t have the forms anymore to do this as they are online claims

Thanks

Sally

Mrs Sally Graham

Examinations Team Leader

Stockport College

Direct Dial No 01619583312

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender.

Stockport College was established under the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 and is an exempt
charity for the purposes of the Charities Act 1993.

Stockport College, Wellington Road South, Stockport. SK1 3UQ
VAT Registration 611574558

Be green, keep it on screen!

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Harlow College. Please delete this and contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

This email has been scanned for viruses.