I needed an A3 dark blue paper but I had to choose between having an enlarged white copy or a blue A4 copy except they didn’t have dark blue, only a light blue and wouldn’t let me send them the right paper to print it on.  I went for the enlarged white copy and gave the candidate an overlay but it wasn’t the same.

Jen

Jennifer Hoare

Exams Officer

Truro College (Part of Truro and Penwith College)

Room T022 Tresillian Building

College Road

Truro

Cornwall TR1 3XX