Hi Lorna

I’ve only ever had 2 and the parents supervised on both occasions.   JCQ were absolutely fine about it

Anna

Mrs Anna Grantham

Examinations Officer

Hinchingbrooke School

Telephone: 01480 375700 Ext 5706

Sent: 07 May 2014 07:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Overnight supervision

Morning Lorna,

We usually ask one of the teaching or admin staff to take the student home with them which saves any worries.

Regards

Karen

Karen Sturland

Examinations and Achievements Manager

Wessex Education Shared Services

Brockenhurst College / Bournemouth & Poole College

01590 625532