Of the 108 students requiring separate invigilation on the morning of 3rd June 45 require a word processor. We wouldn’t be able to cope if we didn’t room many of the word processors together, this summer we have several computer rooms in use as “small rooms”. It is something that we regularly do and makes life much easier.

Shirley

Mrs Shirley Westall

Examinations Manager

New College