We allow teachers access to the paper once the exam is finished and all students scripts are back in.  If other centres have clashes then it's their responsibility to keep their students in seclusion, and regardless, the exam is no longer secure once the first student has left the exam room.

We find that having the papers soon after the exam finishes helps the teachers to understand the content and answer student queries/reassure them.
Louise

Louise Dixon
Portsmouth College
Examinations & Health and Safety Officer
023 9266 7521 Ext 307