Sent: 14 May 2014 08:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AQA

Good morning

First rant of the day – what on earth us happening at AQA, just rang as running out of grey sacks, and we haven’t received a stationary order from them.  Have been told that they are currently awaiting stock and will send some as they receive them!  In the meantime I should keep the scripts in a safe place – when I asked if the examiners would be informed of this didn’t know why they should – duh save them hassling us for the scripts!

Come on AQA get your act together!

Is anybody else having problems with AQA?

Karen

KAREN HEATH - Examinations Officer

Email: [log in to unmask]

Hartlepool Sixth Form College, Brinkburn, Blakelock Road, Hartlepool, TS25 5PF | 01429 294444 | www.hpoolsfc.ac.uk

Confidentiality
This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. The contents of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the organisation.

Viruses
Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e mail and any attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus free.

Security Warning
Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that the Internet is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand this lack of security and take any necessary measures when e-mailing us.

Privacy
We reserve the right to read any e-mail or attachment entering or leaving our systems from any source without prior notice.

This email has been scanned for all viruses

This electronic message contains information from Derby College which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.

If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore Derby College does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of Derby College.

If you have received this message in error, please notify

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service.