Hi
I was in a small team doing rapid (even ultra-rapid) reviews of public
health topics for a year. We followed a systematic review format, but with
clear caveats (limited search, English-language only, no meta-analysis, no
unpublished data ...) which we made clear to the users. A
standard systematic review appraisal checklist was used for peer review,
but bearning in mind these caveats.
Roy