That's great! Looking forwards to the iPhone/iPad application.
Lubna

Sent from my iPhone

On May 30, 2014, at 18:45, "Shaneyfelt, Terry" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I have developed a critical appraisal app  for Android called EBM Rater.  It covers all the major study designs including noninferiority studies. I also included the criteria to evaluate subgroup analyses, composite endpoints, and surrogate endpoints. It includes standard EBM calculators also.  Its in the Google playstore and on amazon.

I have always suspected many docs don’t critically appraise what they read because the criteria were unknown to them and not located in a convenient to use package.

I hope some of you will give this a try and send me some feedback either thru this listserv or at [log in to unmask]

It does cost $0.99. I don’t get any of the money. It goes to the students who helped code it to maintain it and update it in the future. I hope to develop an iOS version in the future.

Thanks for giving it a try

Terry Shaneyfelt, MD, MPH

UAB School of Medicine

Ebmteacher.com