Is this list suggesting that personal preferences are not rational? At the core of this debate is the weighting given to personal preferences versus the gravity of 'scientific' evidence. Is this not a form of Cartesian dualism. We'd like preferences to be informed of course, but are individual preferences of less gravity than aggregated effect sizes?

Glyn Elwyn

Glyn Elwyn  URL
@glynelwyn  Twitter
glynelwyn  Skype
+1-603-646-2295  Desk
+1-603-729-6694  Cell
+1-603-646-2553  Robin Paradis Montibello