Hi everyone,

This is a request to complete an online survey to help me with my PhD research project. It is aimed at designers, artists, makers, educators or anyone in the various fields of Art and Design or product creation. I would really appreciate your input. Please find the survey link at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/designinfluences

The survey is open until the 30th May 2014 and has 28 questions, which should only take a few minutes of your time.

The purpose of this survey is to gain an overview of international design training and the influences this may have on product outcomes. All data collected will be used anonymously for academic purposes only.

Thank you!