Are these not still  proposed  changes?  Not a ''new regime' yet.
David

On 15 May 2014 at 11:24 Lesley Morrice <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Hannah

I would suspect that they would come under the new regime, as their course wouldn’t start until 2015, however I expect that this will need to be put to the test!

Regards, Lesley

Lesley Morrice

ACCESS Centre Manager

Student Services Centre