From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Matthews
Sent: 08 May 2014 12:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dyslexia Tutor required urgently in Manchester

Dear All

I am searching for a dyslexia tutor to provide study skills support for my daughter who is studying chemistry at the University of Manchester and is in receipt of DSA.

Ideally this would be a tutor with a science background, although we understand that this is not always possible.

The postcode for her address is M14 6GB.

My mobile number is 07894879220

Many thanks

Sarah Matthews

Student Support & Equality Manager

0207-089-5335

Visit our web site at http://www.bso.ac.uk for latest news and information, and to find out about our range of courses and patient services.

The British School of Osteopathy: 275 Borough High St, London SE1 1JE.

BSO Clinical Centre: 98-118 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 0BQ.

Europe's oldest school of osteopathy, the British School of Osteopathy (BSO) educates osteopaths, promotes research and treats patients. It delivers over 40,000 patient appointments each year, in the UK's largest osteopathic clinic, providing affordable and accessible osteopathic treatment to the South East London community and beyond.

Registered Charity Number 312873.  Registered in England & Wales.

Company Number 146343

for a full DISCLAIMER in regard to this email see http://bso-web.bso.ac.uk/bso-all/disclaimer.htm