We send copies of all timesheets with invoices per student – plus a letter per student with all the CRN/dob details etc.

We used to send each student’s documentation separately, but now send everything in one box by recorded delivery – we have not had any losses since we have adopted this system (we work on the assumption that if they have received one they must have received them all).

I’d also be interested in how institutions will reflect the new changes on their timesheets as we have been discussing amending our existing ones.

Steff

Support Worker Coordinators.

Tel: 01242 715309

Email: [log in to unmask]

Please note this position now operates as a job share

Our working hours are:

Support Worker Coordinators.

Tel: 01242 715309

Email: [log in to unmask]

Please note this position now operates as a job share

Our working hours are:

Jemma

Monday 8.15 - 4.50

Tuesday 8.30 - 4.45

Wednesday 8.30 - 12.15

Steff

Wednesday 11.30am - 4pm

Thursday 8.30am - 4.35pm

Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm

-

‘In the top 5 in the Green League Table; committed to sustainability’

This email is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it in error please notify the sender and delete it from your computer.

The University of Gloucestershire is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales.  Registered number: 06023243.  Registered office: The Park, Cheltenham, GL50 2RH

-