Dear colleague,

Very few seats left at our upcoming mega conference EIF/LINQ 2014!

This year we have merged two leading conferences and gathered the best field experts to help you discover how to achieve quality for opening up education.

We meet in Crete already next week and this is your last chance to reserve a seat!

Some of the highlights include:

• Keynote speeches by Vijay Kumar (MIT), Patricia Manson (EC), June Breivik (BI Norwegian Business School) and Zhu Zhiting (East China Normal University)

• 4 parallel sessions of interactive workshops, paper and project presentations

• Opportunity to exchange opinions and build solutions with leading organisations, including EADTU, ENQA, EUA, EURASHE, ESU, EFQUEL, OCW and ICORE.

View or download the CONFERENCE PROGRAMME, choose the sessions you want to attend and register now to reserve one of the last seats!

Come, discuss and share your experience at EIF/LINQ 2014:

7th – 9th May 2014, Crete at stunning venue (http://www.learning-innovations.eu/2014/venue)

See all details here: http://eif.efquel.org/ and here: http://www.learning-innovations.eu/

Please note that the conference fee for late registrations will increase by 100,- €!

Thus, register today to reserve your seat! http://efquel.org/eiflinq-registration/

We are looking forward to welcoming and meeting you in Crete!

On behalf of the EIF/LINQ 2014 Team

Christian Stracke

(LINQ Conference Chair)

---

Christian M. Stracke

European and international Coordinator
HR, E-Learning, Quality and Competence Development
Elected Chair of ISO PC 288
Elected Chair of CEN TC 353
Elected ISO-Convener of ISO/IEC JTC1 SC36/WG5
University of Duisburg-Essen, Campus Essen
Universitaetsstr. 9 (ICB)
D-45141 Essen (Germany)
Tel.: +49-(0)201-183-4410
Fax: +49-(0)201-183-4067
E-mail:

LINQ: The Leading Conference for Learning Innovations and Quality

QLET for Quality in Learning, Education and Training

ISO PC 288 for International QM Standardization in Education & Training

CEN TC 353 for European Standardization and Learning Norms

ISO/IEC JTC1 SC36 for International Standardization and Learning Standards