From: "uwpcc" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [pccgrads] GCC submission deadline on June 1
Date: May 14, 2014 at 12:12:35 PM PDT

Please distribute widely:

Abstract submission for this year's Graduate Climate Conference closes soon!  Have your abstracts in by 11:59 PM PST on June 1.
The 8th Graduate Climate Conference will be held October 31-November 2, 2014 at the University of Washington Pack Forest Conference Center.  The goal of this graduate student-organized conference is to assemble a broad range of talks and posters featuring high-quality student research focused on past, present, and future climate change and its impacts. We encourage students at all stages of their graduate career to apply and we seek abstracts on climate research from a variety of disciplines from the physical, natural, and social sciences and humanities, including: oceanography, atmospheric sciences, biology, geosciences, environmental sciences, engineering, geography, public policy, economics, law, ethics, and anthropology.

Lodging and meals are covered for all participants.  Limited travel funding is also available.  Please see our website for more information and for submitting abstracts: www.graduateclimateconference.com