hello to All,

I find the discussion is as provoking as it is interesting, and for hosts
of reasons, BUT---, my main point in writing is to try to understand ethics
and morality in a critical sense as an ontic object.

I cannot as yet structure them into this form.  Discursively and
epistemicially, I perceive their sole presence as tacit, that is, a generic
absence collective through non-engagement.

Howsoever, I would really appreciate any offer,  thoughts, or guidance on
locating/pursuing ethical and moral objects. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Thomas