-----Original Message-----
From: Ciara Longman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 May 2014 14:05
To: Willcox, Ruth
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Planning inspectorate conditions

Hi Ruth

The inspector lottery - sometimes you win sometimes you lose! I had a planning 'agent' call me about my standard condition for an application which wasn't an appeal, and said to me 'do you know I'm a planning inspector, I write my own conditions'. I swiftly put him straight about my professional experience and reminded him he wasn't an environmental professional that didn't have the suitable knowledge concerning land contamination.

Cheers

Ciara
LA Consultant

Céad míle beannachta