Exactly why I deposit the structure factors
Thank you PDB!!

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 7:35 PM, Frances C. Bernstein <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From the earliest days the PDB accepted structure factor
files along with coordinate files.  If you check the early
newsletters you will see that, unfortunately, most authors
did not deposit structure factor files.  Eventually, as we
all know, deposition of structure factors became mandatory.

There were relatively few requests in the early years for structure
factors.  In fact the most common requests were from depositors
who had lost their original data and had had the foresight
to deposit it.

                      Frances Bernstein

****                Bernstein + Sons
*   *       Information Systems Consultants
****    5 Brewster Lane, Bellport, NY 11713-2803
*   * ***
**** *            Frances C. Bernstein
 ***     *
  *   *** 1-631-286-1339    FAX: 1-631-286-1999