Van: Felix Frolow
Verzonden: 13-5-2014 23:26
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: [ccp4bb] TER in PDB file

Community!
I am in the process of PDB deposition.
I have used for refinement Refmac.
I enter to refinement cycle PDB file with TER separators.
After refinement they disappear.
PDB validation server (option 1 with geometrical parameters report ) DEMAND TER separator.
In my structure there are 28 hetero-mers.
Is it sane:
 To demand such thing?
Not to supply  such thing?
Do I miss something ?
Does community punch in TER cards manually ?

FF

Dr Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology, Department of Molecular Microbiology and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica F, co-editor

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:  ++972-3640-8723