Hi all,

I have two nice, but a hair under-complete data sets that I am trying to merge together. If I run aimless on them separately everything looks beautiful. When I merge them together the CC1/2 is still good but all the various and sundry Rs sky rocket. When I go to the log file and look at the Rs in respect to batch there is a jump between the first and second data set, so clearly they are not scaling well in respect to one another. I suspect that there is some obvious scripting command that I am missing, but I couldn't find it in the Aimless documentation or the bb archives. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Katherine

--
"Nil illegitimo carborundum" - Didactylos