Hi all,

I have contacted my local Blackboard User Group here in Australia with following question regarding the ABGM Building Block – but with no luck.  All the Aussie Bb Admins that had been using the ABGM building block previously have since stopped, due to the Blackboard Group Management building block taking over the functionality that they required.  I am still looking for a solution to create automated enrolments into the groups from our SIS data…

So… Can I pretty please, extremely humbly as a UK-outsider, put this same query to the UK Bb User Group?

Is anyone else using the Automated Batch Group Management (ABGM) Building Block with 9.1 SP13?

I have found that it works well to initially create the groups and enrol the members - but the members have mysteriously stopped updating of late…

Any thoughts from other ABGMers would be appreciated.

Any other ideas or alternatives are welcome!!!

Kind regards,

Megan

Megan Duffy

eLearning Administrator

logo-emailsignature.gif

Anglican Church Grammar School

Oaklands Parade East Brisbane Queensland 4169 Australia

Tel +61 7 3896 6345  Fax +61 7 3891 5976

[log in to unmask]  www.churchie.com.au

This email is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this email is strictly prohibited. If this email has been received in error, please send an email in response, or telephone us immediately on +61 7 38962200, and destroy the original message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Corporation of the Synod of the Diocese of Brisbane or Churchie.