From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MURRAY M.R.
Sent: 23 May 2014 13:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Blackboard Sync query

Tyrone

Safe to remove it, this service has been dropped by  Blackboard.

No longer included in the updater or vanilla installer.

Malcolm.

Dr Malcolm Murray  FRGS FHEA CMALT PG Cert

Learning Technologies Team Leader - Computing and Information Services  |  Honorary Fellow - School of Education

Durham University  |  South Road  |  Durham  |  DH1 3LE |  UK  |  http://tinyurl.com/durltt  |  @learntechdurham