***Apologies for cross posting***

Dear colleagues

As part of Project Enriched Playlists, a new project funded by Jisc, we are running a short survey to find out how audio-visual collections in Jisc MediaHub might be developed for Higher Education (HE) into ‘enriched playlists’.
We are really interested to hear the views of the following people from all subject areas:

Students
Researchers
Lecturers
Librarians
Support staff
All participants who submit a completed survey will be entered into a prize draw to win an iPad mini 16GB (Wi-Fi).

Follow the link to take the survey
This project will help us understand and document how HE would like to use and get the most out of Jisc MediaHub’s moving image, audio and stills collections. We would be very grateful for your help.

Please complete our survey by Friday 13 June 2014.

Find out more about the project or contact me directly via email

Thank you in anticipation.

Best wishes

Hetty

Hetty Malcolm-Smith
Project Manager (Content)
Project Enriched Playlists
DL: 020 7393 1520
Email: [log in to unmask]

British Universities Film & Video Council
77 Wells Street
London W1T 3QJ
tel: 020 7393 1512
fax: 020 7393 1555
bufvc.ac.uk

moving image and sound, knowledge and access

Follow us on Twitter: @bufvc

British Universities Film & Video Council
77 Wells Street, London W1T 3QJ
tel: 020 7393 1500 · fax: 020 7393 1555 · bufvc.ac.uk

The BUFVC is a limited company registered in England (no. 955348) and registered as a charity (no. 313582)

The BUFVC is part-funded by Jisc