Dear all,

With the usual apologies for cross posting, I am pleased to announce that we are accepting applications for our new MA Film with Practice at the University of Kent.

This is a taught programme suitable for graduates in film, practitioners who want to advance their practice in an intellectually stimulating environment and non-film graduates with a passion for film practice demonstrated though amateur filmmaking.

The MA includes two dedicated film practice modules and a dissertation by Film Practice that includes the making of a fiction film. Students also choose two theory or history modules to create a practice-theory mix that accommodates or expands on their own interests. The programme is taught by award-winning filmmakers, internationally recognized film scholars and includes masterclasses from film industry professionals.

For more information, please click on the following link: http://www.kent.ac.uk/arts/film/postgraduate/film_MA_with_practice.html

Best wishes,
Virginia

Dr Virginia Pitts
Lecturer, Film
Convenor, Postgraduate Film Practice as Research
Convenor, Taught MA Film with Practice
Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity Representative, School of Arts
Executive Officer, Centre for Cognition, Kinesthetics and Performance
http://www.kent.ac.uk/ckp/index.html

School of Arts
Jarman Building
University of Kent