Hi,

We've just taken out a subscription to the Phaidon Atlas - we had to spend
our budget by the end of April, so we've agreed an extended 1 year trial
with the department.  I'll keep you informed as to how the login process
works for us,

Greta

--
Greta Friggens
Faculty Librarian Creative and Cultural Industries

t: 023 9284 3456
e: [log in to unmask]

Have questions you need answers to?
<http://www.port.ac.uk/library/home/chat/>