Dear All,

The Black Dance Archives project, funded is by the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) and managed by State of Emergency Productions, is gathering almost 30 archive collections from black dance artists, to make this unrepresented part of UK dance history more visible and accessible.

Alongside the archive collections, there is a programme of activities to engage audiences and promote interaction with the collections including a touring exhibition, workshops, project website and resources for dance teaching and learning.

We are looking for Archives repositories who would be willing to help us promote the project through the dissemination of free leaflets on their premises. Please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks

Michèle Losse
Project Archivist
Black Dance Archives Project, State of Trust
01483 689631/0208 979 7810

Email:[log in to unmask]
www.stateofemergencyltd.com<http://www.stateofemergencyltd.com/>

This project is supported by the National Lottery through the Heritage Lottery Fund.

STATE OF trust
PO BOX 906
Taunton
United Kingdom