Please ignore previous posting which failed to include the date and the time! My apologies for that.

Archives for London | summer soiree

Step into the world of William Morris

Join us for a drinks reception, entertainment and tours* at the beautiful Sussex House School for the AfL summer soiree on June 9th 6.30-9.00pm

Decades of change are reflected in this Grade II* listed Norman Shaw house, situated in the Hans Town Conservation area, built in 1878 in the Queen Anne style favoured by the Arts and Crafts movement. The interior remains faithful to the Arts and Crafts work of William Morris.

The use of the house has changed over the decades and since 1952, it has been a highly successful prep school for boys. Our thanks go to headmaster Nicholas Kaye for making this event possible.

(*Please note tours include many unavoidable stairs.)

Sussex House School: 68 Cadogan Square, London SW1X 0EA

Tickets are just £5. Online booking available via Eventbrite or use our postal booking form, both available from www.archivesforlondon.org/events<http://www.archivesforlondon.org/events>

Everyone is welcome to the AfL summer soiree - you don't need to be a member to join us for this event. For details on becoming a member see www.archivesforlondon.org/membership<http://www.archivesforlondon.org/membership>

Megan Dunmall
Assistant Archivist
Lambeth Palace Library
London SE1 7JU