They love moist area, you'll need start checking through boxes for silverfish eggs. I heard of Dekko Silverfish Paks, don't know where you get them but if you have money you could see if you find them online.  This is a worldwide pest, eats carbohydrates and starch, which roughly translates as they love paper. Kill them where you see, find eggs, they like moist so if there are areas that seem moister see if you can dry it out. Spiders, earwigs and centipedes eat them, so invest in spiders? Above all archive cleaning if you cant find a budget for any paks or other physical chemicals. I'm sure your not the first.