1st Announcement
Current Research in British Prehistory: a Liverpool symposium
Liverpool, August 21-22, 2014
The Department of Archaeology, Classics and Egyptology at the University of Liverpool is holding 'Current Research in British and Irish Prehistory: a Liverpool Symposium'. The conference is to be held from August 21st-22nd 2014, in Liverpool.
This will be an open forum for discussing recent and current developments in British and Irish prehistory. The program will be made available on our website (see below for details).
We look forward to seeing you in Liverpool for some excellent papers and fruitful discussions.

http://www.liv.ac.uk/archaeology-classics-and-egyptology/research/current-approaches-to-british-and-irish-prehistory-symposium/
Regards,
Jon