Lecture Day `ASSET MANAGEMENT'  - Monday 19 May

The Joint Research Group on Mathematical Methods in Reliability
organizes a lecture day on Asset Management, on Monday 19 May
at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Durham University.

Details, including the programme, are available from

http://maths.dur.ac.uk/stats/people/fc/LMS-Reliability.html

All are welcome, there are no fees but please contact me not
later than Monday 12 May if you wish to attend (wrt catering).

We gratefully acknowledge funding through a Scheme 3 grant from LMS
for the activities of this Joint Research Group, and additional support
from the Durham Energy Institute.

Frank Coolen

SIGNOFF allstat