Are you: Interested in quantitative/multivariate analysis, Willing to learn, a Creative thinker, Motivated & Eager to mine for insights behind numbers, a Strong Communicator who likes client contact.
Do you have: a BSc/BA degree or higher, at least 7 years’ experience in a similar role at a research agency or consultancy, Experience with statistical packages such as SPSS or SAS (VBA XLS is a plus)
This is a great opportunity for a talented and motivated statistician with strong communication skills who is looking to become more strategic and creative in their next role.

Share our passion for numbers
Solutions-2 is looking for a senior statistical consultant to join our team. This role is based in our office in central London but will also involve regularly working with colleagues in the Belgium office.
At solutions-2 we do not want to be academics or pure mathematicians, but consultants who use the numbers to solve business problems. In this role you will be required to understand a client's business objectives and to deliver insights drawing on all your analytical expertise. You will develop custom solutions drawing on a wide range of multivariate analysis techniques including conjoint analysis, segmentation, max diff, drivers analysis, pricing analysis, data mining (of research and non-research data) and many others. We are curious to discover the stories behind the numbers. We love to guide our clients through the meaning of their results and reports.

Grow with us
Working on a diverse set of projects gives you the opportunity to taste different techniques and to explore new ways of thinking. We are innovative, so look for fresh ideas that help us move to the next level.
This role will allow you to have a say in how things are done, in a company where you will be listened to and your ideas developed.

Discover solutions-2
Solutions-2 is a strategic consultancy offering a blend of advanced analytics, smart reporting and market research services. The four key pillars for solutions-2 are; ‘Passion for Numbers’, ‘Innovation’, ‘Business Problem Solving’ and ‘Custom Made Solutions’. We are known for helping clients discover the stories behind the numbers and assist them draw meaningful and actionable understanding from their surveys and other data.
We support a wide range of projects, including Product/Service Development, Pricing, Segmentation, Customer Experience, Needs Assessment, Branding & Communications. Our main clients are market research/marketing agencies and consultancies, and we work across all industry sector including IT/Telecoms, finance, automotive, consumer goods, FMCG, retail, travel and pharma.
This is a chance to join an innovative, dynamic and highly regarded boutique organisation where you can make a difference. To discover more about us and how we help our clients, please visit our website www.solutions-2.co.uk.

If this sounds like the role for you and you’re ready for your next challenge, please get in touch!
Please send your CV to Paul Strange, UK Managing Director ([log in to unmask])
Please note no third party applications will be accepted

SIGNOFF allstat