College of Medicine, Biological Sciences and Psychology

Diabetes Research Centre

Salary Grade 6 - £25,759 to £29,837 per annum

Fixed Term Contract for up to 2 years

At Leicester we’re going places. Ranked in the top 20 universities in Britain our aim is to climb further. A commitment to high quality fused with an inclusive academic culture is our hallmark and led the Times Higher Education to describe us as “elite without being elitist”.

The fellowship will provide 2 years of dedicated time for you to undertake an MSc in Medical Statistics, whilst gaining experience in a high-quality multi-disciplinary research environment.

You will carry out a number of projects looking at the effect of missing data in cluster randomised trials. You will have a good honours degree (2.1 or higher) which has a substantial mathematics or statistics content.

Informal enquiries are welcome and should be made to Dr Laura Gray on [log in to unmask]

Click here for more information http://www.le.ac.uk/jobs/external/MBP01101_Job_Summary.pdf

The closing date for this post is midnight on 18 June 2014

It is anticipated that interviews will take place in the afternoon on 11 July 2014

SIGNOFF allstat