Dear All,

Medpace is committed to advancing the most streamlined and cost-effective path to drug approval and ultimately helping our sponsors improve people's lives. We approach drug development as a strategic partnership, leveraging our team’s significant expertise to deliver additional input, insight, and efficiencies to every phase of a trial.

Medpace now operates in over 45 countries and has over 1,500 employees world-wide. Our global operations are rapidly growing. Currently, we are looking to hire an experienced Statistical Analyst and SAS Programmer to work in our Stirling office. Join Medpace, an established and continually growing company, and enjoy a stimulating work environment with exciting opportunities to work in an international team. Apply today!

STATISTICAL ANALYST

DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES

Write statistical programs for use in creating analysis datasets, tables, listings and figures;

Review and contribute to analysis plans for appropriate methodologies;

Program study analyses and review study results; and

Communicate the project requirements for cleanup and data capture to ensure the key study variables are suitable for analysis.

QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS

Master’s degree and SAS and / or statistical programming experience;

Knowledge of databases and data management process; and

Knowledge of statistical methods commonly used in pharmaceutical clinical trials.

Please apply through the Medpace website www.medpace.com

Jennifer Wotherspoon

HR Generalist

Medpace UK Ltd.

Stirling University Innovation Park

Beta Centre

Stirling, FK9 4NF

Scotland, UK.

www.medpace.com

This transmission, including any attachments, is confidential, proprietary, and may be privileged. It is meant solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this transmission in error and you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this transmission or any information included therein, is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply and permanently delete all copies of this transmission and any attachments.
MPUID5375 You may leave the list at any time by sending the command

SIGNOFF allstat