Hi all

I know lots of people like my posts and videos.

What you may not realise is that I am not employed, so do not have an academic salary keeping our pantry full and flying me to conferences. I have received a lot of positive comments over the last few years, so it would be great if you could follow them up with a little contribution so we can continue to support teachers and provide high quality teaching videos freely available to all.

Here is a link to the Patreon page, with a video on how it all works:

http://www.patreon.com/StatsLC

Thanks

Nicola

Dr Nicola Ward Petty

Aka Dr Nic

Mobile: 027 698 7392

Statistics Learning Centre

http://statslc.com/

Resources, videos, blog, help – you can find it all at Statistics Learning Centre.

SIGNOFF allstat