Provides instruction on Dr. A.F. Hayes' groundbreaking PROCESS approach
and a
complimentary set of R CONDITIONAL PROCESS scripts developed in R
software.
These scripts apply Dr. Hayes' PROCESS SAS and SPSS macro estimating
technique
to complex 'mixed' mediating and moderating models, accounting for each
direct,
indirect and total effect in both regression and PLS path models.
We explain and demonstrate the utility of our software to reliably
estimate Dr. Hayes'
PROCESS templates, both in regression, and in PLS path models using
output from the
popular SmartPLS software.
Registrants also receive complimentary 6-month R-Courseware educational
user account to help learn R software.
Registration cost is $75 USD (non-students early, before June 1); or $50
USD (early, Full-Time students).

Please visit http://tinyurl.com/pls-process

Geoff Hubona

SIGNOFF allstat