UPDATED AGENDA WITH TIMINGS AND TALK TITLES NOW AVAILABLE

http://www.psiweb.org/docs/psiflyer_short_communicatingrisk_v1.pdf

PSI Scientific Committee 1 day meeting: Communicating Complex Statistical Concepts

Thursday 5th June 9am - 5pm

Slough, UK

With increased pressures to run smaller, quicker studies that need to deliver more answers than ever before we are tasked with designing innovative studies that can meet these demands but remain statistically sound. This 1-day meeting aims to address how we, as statisticians, can better communicate the underlying complex statistical methodology such that our clinical colleagues better understand the risks and the decisions they will be able to make at the end of the study. Further updates to the agenda will be forthcoming.

Confirmed Speakers include:

  • Deborah Ashby (Imperial College London)
  • Andy Grieve (Aptiv Solutions)
  • Bill Richardson (NDA Group)
  • Stephen Senn (CRP-Santé)
  • Harry Southworth (Data Clarity Consulting)
  • Ros Walley (UCB)
  • Simon Wandel (Novartis)

The meeting will start at 9am and will be held at the UCB site in Slough, finishing at 5pm. The fee is £140 for PSI members and £200 for non-members thereafter. A reduced fee of £70 is available to academics.

The full agenda can be found at

http://www.psiweb.org/docs/psiflyer_short_communicatingrisk_v1.pdf

Registrations can be made via the PSI web site at http://www.psiweb.org.

SIGNOFF allstat