Hi all, from a very cold Christchurch!

We've been working away on a series of videos about probability principles.
I really enjoy probability problems, but we need to make sure we get across
that probability is a model, not reality.

In this post I talk a little about the role of probability. - and introduce
Sam, who is planting a tulip for his girlfriend, Camilla.

Enjoy

(And please thinking about contributing on Patreon if you like our videos,
and especially if you use them in your teaching - we have three patrons so
far!)

All the best

Nicola

Dr Nicola Ward Petty

Aka Dr Nic

Mobile: 027 698 7392

Statistics Learning Centre

 <http://statslc.com/> http://statslc.com/

Resources, videos, blog, help - you can find it all at Statistics Learning
Centre.

Dr Nicola Ward Petty

Aka Dr Nic

Mobile: 027 698 7392

Statistics Learning Centre

 <http://statslc.com/> http://statslc.com/

Resources, videos, blog, help - you can find it all at Statistics Learning
Centre.

SIGNOFF allstat